Hyster Georgia offers a comprehensive range of training courses for all types of materials handling equipment. The training is delivered by an IIPMM qualified and registered instructor.
“An investment in operator training to comply with Health and Safety legislation can provide a positive contribution through increased productivity, less damaged stock and fewer accidents in the work environment”
Thus, training ensures employees are up to date with their legal responsibilities and the safest operating procedures to use. Some of the other benefits derived from driver training include:
- Reduced stock & equipment damage
- Improved operator performance & productivity
The courses are designed to cover all levels of forklift operator, from beginner to advanced and are available over one, three and five days and may be provided in-company or at Dealer X training center.
In summary, Hyster Georgia can provide Driver training:
- To Individuals or groups
- At your site or at the Hyster Georgia Lift Trucks training center
- Which is Flexible and can be tailored to meet your requirements
- With Instructors who are IIPMM qualified and registered
For further information on driver training please contact us. +995 551 533333